About Me

My photo
The name describes my demeanour and voice! I love narrowboating and that is why this blog is mainly about the boat and our interaction with it. I have been keeping a log for Sonflower ever since we bought her and moved onto her as our main residence. Some incidents in our boating life have been hilarious, some scary and some down right dangerous. I cannot tell what will come in the future but you can now share them! The crew are an 'ordinary' couple. The Best Mate and I.

Sunday 6 October 2013

49 out of 100

I put my last post to the Grammarly check:


Grammarly found 19 critical writing issues and generated 2 word choice corrections for your text.
Score: 49 of 100 (weak, needs revision)
Plagiarism

The text in this document is original

Contextual Spelling Check 4 issues

Spelling (3)Commonly confused words (1)
Ignored words

Grammar 4 issues

Wordiness (2)
Passive voice use (2)
Use of articles

Punctuation 6 issues

Punctuation within a sentence (4)
Closing punctuation (1)
Capitalization (1)

Style and Word Choice 5 issues

Writing style (5)
Vocabulary use


Thank you to Miles Away for telling me about this tool which sponsors his page. I am not taking up the offer of a 7-day free trial.

I took their advice and revised the text. I know score 51 out of 100!

No comments: