About Me

My photo
The name describes my demeanour and voice! I love narrowboating and that is why this blog is mainly about the boat and our interaction with it. I have been keeping a log for Sonflower ever since we bought her and moved onto her as our main residence. Some incidents in our boating life have been hilarious, some scary and some down right dangerous. I cannot tell what will come in the future but you can now share them! The crew are an 'ordinary' couple. The Best Mate and I.

Sunday 13 October 2013

Boater's Breakfast

Being in Bradford on Avon for a wedding celebration yesterday afternooon and evening we couldn't leave the town without trying the much recommended, world renowned and "as shown on TV" boater's breakfast available all day every day (except Christmas Day) at The Lock Inn.

I admit to leaving food on my plate! Not because there was anything wrong with it buit it was just too much for one meal!

We are now wondering how we can make the fourteen day cruise to get another one!  One can probably survive that length of time.

No comments: