About Me

My photo
The name describes my demeanour and voice! I love narrowboating and that is why this blog is mainly about the boat and our interaction with it. I have been keeping a log for Sonflower ever since we bought her and moved onto her as our main residence. Some incidents in our boating life have been hilarious, some scary and some down right dangerous. I cannot tell what will come in the future but you can now share them! The crew are an 'ordinary' couple. The Best Mate and I.

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Banbury Canalside Consultation

I have just heard from the local IWA rep that the Cherwell District Council have issued a consultation of on their draft Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) to redevelop the canalside to the south of Banbury Lock.

Full details are on their website and comment can be made here

There is to be an exhibition somewhere in the centre of town soon. When I find it I'll tell you all about it.

No comments: