About Me

My photo
The name describes my demeanour and voice! I love narrowboating and that is why this blog is mainly about the boat and our interaction with it. I have been keeping a log for Sonflower ever since we bought her and moved onto her as our main residence. Some incidents in our boating life have been hilarious, some scary and some down right dangerous. I cannot tell what will come in the future but you can now share them! The crew are an 'ordinary' couple. The Best Mate and I.

Wednesday 25 November 2009

ePetition

Most of you wil already have heard from BW about the ePetition to No 10 Downing Street.

If not you can follow this link

I note the closing date is 10 November 2010. I suggest that a few thousand letters to number 10 might do a better job. Why not write a few line and send it second class with your Christmas Card? It is sure to arrive before the petition deadline.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just signed it + am spreading the word to others...

H