About Me

My photo
The name describes my demeanour and voice! I love narrowboating and that is why this blog is mainly about the boat and our interaction with it. I have been keeping a log for Sonflower ever since we bought her and moved onto her as our main residence. Some incidents in our boating life have been hilarious, some scary and some down right dangerous. I cannot tell what will come in the future but you can now share them! The crew are an 'ordinary' couple. The Best Mate and I.

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Pots of great cooking

The Best Mate wants everybody to know how thrilled she is with Sonflower's new cookware. These pots were found in the Katherine House Hospice Charity shop, one of the best in Banbury. They were cheap.


But what is special about them is that they are all the same diameter so they all fit on the hob. They are enamelware do they can be used on the stove. They are green and match the boat. Being the same size means one can interchange the lids, saving time scrabbling about under the sink for the one you need.

No comments: