About Me

My photo
The name describes my demeanour and voice! I love narrowboating and that is why this blog is mainly about the boat and our interaction with it. I have been keeping a log for Sonflower ever since we bought her and moved onto her as our main residence. Some incidents in our boating life have been hilarious, some scary and some down right dangerous. I cannot tell what will come in the future but you can now share them! The crew are an 'ordinary' couple. The Best Mate and I.

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Seams on plan


Here is one of the welded seams of SONFLOWER filled with the appropriate stuff.

As promised the painter has filled and is now starting to prime, commencing with unfilled parts. There is still a rosy glow around the dock as the heaters keep the metal nice and warm and the dock stays cosy. Just the right conditions for painting.

I have been warned that I will not be allowed in to take pictures while the undercoats and top coat are being applied because I might produce dust. I will comply.

Matt the mechanic suggested cleaning a bit if window so I can take pictures through the glass. Maybe.

No comments: